Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Crunch time

Here's where my next post will be coming from - once we get a new ISP.

We leave on Thursday. My "to do" list features odd things like "take cat pee to the vet", recycle old trailer and motorcylce batteries", "return modem to Shaw" and it is growing by the minute. It's currently 2 pages long.

Mike flies in tomorrow afternoon to sign all the paperwork, and out again Thursday morning as he has to work Thursday night. I'm hoping against hope to get up the Fraser canyon before dark, in a car loaded with 3 dogs, 2 cats, a big box of houseplants, and bags of miscellaneous stuff that didn't quite get packed in an orderly fashion.


1 comment:

Jen @ Light Enough to Travel said...

Oh Man... good luck!

I'm back from Japan, now in Busan, and on my way up to Seoul!