Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Weather Woes

Well, weather HTML woes. A few days ago I switched this blog over to Blogger Beta, which will enable me to do cool stuff. In switching over, I lost the HTML coding for the weather forecast thingy I had on the right, and haven't been able to find it again...I think I got it via Environment Canada, but darned if I can locate it. I put the Weather Network's forecast onto the blog this afternoon, but it's hideously inaccurate...it says it's 12 degrees outside. It's about 3 degrees, actually. I need to look harder for the one I had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe try this link:
http://www.weatheroffice.pyr.ec.gc.ca/wxlink/index_e.asp

Karen said...

Excellent! Thanks, Stu!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. The patience is starting to wear just a little thin - where's the overall view of the property pics???????????????:)

Karen said...

Oh, right! Perhaps tomorrow, if the weather cooperates, the stars align, and the mood is right. You could always come and see for yourself!!!