Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday


Some new snow last night, but it's hard to tell how much, because it was also windy, and some has drifted. Based on what was on the porch steps, I'd say 5 cm. I'm just in from doing a somewhat crude, but workmanlike plowing job with the tractor. Mike does a way better job of snow clearing. It's only -1 outside, but it's windy and feels raw.


Here's Buck, the world's thinnest horse (just the camera angle - really, he's well nourished) mooching carrots...note the evidence at the side of his mouth.

I believe it's a good afternoon for lighting the woodstove, making tea, and watching the Lord of the Rings for the umpteenth time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Buck it is just priceless

I like Lord of the Rings too

This is a second try I couldn't post a comment. Had the same trouble on Jeni's blog also.

Cariboo Ponderer