Sunday, December 02, 2007

A Tad Chilly...

-23.5 here when I got up. It was a pristine, clear morning with tiny ice crystals gently floating to the ground. The dogs all went out, and I bundled up and followed them outside to give the boys their morning hay. Then back into bed for an hour.

We're just back inside from a walk through the woods, have given Buck and Rupert a bit of extra hay, filled their water tub, brushed yesterday's snow off the Subaru, and brought in some firewood. Thick clouds have rolled in in the last hour. I think I'm going to make a latte and sort out the paper piles that seem to multiply by themselves in our house. Seems like a good day for shredding and filing.

1 comment:

Cicero Sings said...

Mmmmm ... I use to make myself lattes all the time ... but came to the conclusion that maybe milk and I didn't totally agree ... now I drink my coffee black ... but I still miss those lattes. But maybe I'll make one this morning with Almond milk ... I wonder if that would work? I can only try and find out!